Hard work, integrity and a passion for dream chasing has lead Caron Bryan to not only become the Director of her own business – Port City Models & Talent Inc. – but experience life in the fashion fast lane of New York City. Her experience in the fashion world, first as a model and now … More CARON BRYAN – Interview with the Director of Port City Models & Talent Inc.
1. You have been in the bridal industry for over two decades, what initially inspired you to create bridal designs? I have always been drawn to bridal, from as early as I can remember. I love gems, beading, laces, textures and these are all elements that can be used in one gown. It’s also … More ROZ LA KELIN – Interview with the wedding dress designer
Exquisite wedding inspiration website The Lane hosted a stunning celestial celebration of jewels, astrology and champagne with New York based jewellery designer Anna Sheffield at XO Studios in Melbourne. It was a sublime spring evening in an intimate and sun-drenched setting, where towers of clear quartz and amethyst geodes sat amongst mirrored boxes filled with … More DASHA GOLD – Interview with the co-founder of TheTrendSpotter.net
1. WHAT DO YOU BOTH CONSIDER TO BE THE BIBLE OF ALL FASHION PUBLICATIONS? In the words of Bob Dylan “The times they are a-changin”, so picking a favorite is far too limiting. We are focusing on internet based publications that offer democracy to those who design fashion and love fashion. 2. IS IT THE … More RUFFIAN – Interview with the New York Design Duo
1. WHAT INITIALLY INSPIRED YOU TO BECOME A MAKEUP ARTIST? I have always been intrigued by the idea of transformation. I grew up watching my father work in his hair salon, transforming and creating hair styles for women who would walk in looking one way and leave not only looking different, but feeling different. … More BELINDA ZOLLO – Interview with the Renowned Makeup Artist
1. WHAT INITIALLY INSPIRED YOU TO BECOME A HAIR STYLIST? The actresses of the Italian and French films(neo-realism) like Sophia Lauren, Claudia Cardinale, Silvana Mangano, Brigitte Bardot, and Anouk Aimee. They were, and still are,strong beautiful women that are not afraid of their femininity. 2. WHAT’S THE MOST EXCITING PROJECT YOU HAVE WORKED ON? … More ITALO GREGORIO – Interview with the A-List Hair Stylist
1. YOU HAVE BEEN TOUTED AS THE ‘PRINCE OF COLOR.’ WHAT CAN YOU ATTRIBUTE YOUR LOVE AND INFUSION OF COLOR TO? Having spent my childhood in the Pacific Northwest, most of the time everything was so grey and neutral. When the sun finally came out, it was like Dorothy arriving in Oz—the greenest greens and … More CHRIS BENZ – Interview with the Colourful Designer