3. Celebrities at Fashion Week – Rachel Zoe presenting her debut Spring collection was AMAZING, with Rodger Berman and Molly Sims; Kelly Osbourne, Johnny Weir and Nate Berkus at Chris Benz; Valentino at Diane Von Furstenberg; Kelly Osbourne, Johnny Weir and Nate Berkus at Chris Benz; Lorenzo Martone; Mary Kate & Ashley Olsen @ J.MENDEL; Carrie Preston & Rose McGowan at Ruffian; Beyonce @ Vera Wang, Melissa George & Russell Simmons at Tommy Hilfiger.
4. Cambridge Bag – The must have IT bag is without a doubt, the Cambridge neon satchel briefcase bag, which is selling out everywhere! We spotted so many peeps donning this bag, including Bradley Goreski.
6. Prints – Think twisted, modernised florals and tribal prints. Bright and mixed with other prints as seen at Douglas Hannant, Dianne Von Furstenberg, Nicole Miller and Custo Barcelona.
9. Nautica – Let’s not forget about the men either!! The Nautica rooftop show was a definite highlight and exhibited chic casual and regatta wear for men. And even if you are not all that into sailing, Nautica provided some fantastic blazers, trousers, boardies and even sensational accessories including sunnies, watches, belts and loafers. A handsome and well executed collection, that heralded summer days driving down the coast! LOVE!
10. Bling – Everyone was sporting some sort of show stopping bling. From large encrusted rings, to layers of bracelets or bedazzled heels – one off pieces were set to draw you in! Bling, and lots of it, was the way to go at this year’s fashion week.